Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome to my blog spot

Hello my fellow blog lovers.  Please read with an open mind and enjoy what is to come. I welcome any and all comments.  Enjoy!!!.

World Dictionary - the moist canal in most female mammals, including humans, that extends from the cervix of the uterus to an external opening between the labia minora

Medical Dictionary - a canal in a female mammal that leads from the uterus to the external orifice opening into the vestibule between the labia minora

Science Dictionary  - The tube-shaped part of the reproductive tract in female mammals that is connected to the uterus at one end and opens to the outside of the body on the other end. The fully developed fetus passes through the vagina during birth

Cultrual Dictionary - A tubelike passageway in the female that connects the external genitals with the uterus.

Diva's Dictionary - The flower that sits between my thighs, that has it's own irrigation system, it's edible and filled with power.  THE POKEY

The POKEY.  Welcome to my blog. This is dedicated to the Pokey.  I have been wanting to talk about her for a very long time. It is such a powerful part of a woman's body and one that has always fascinated me.  I have never been afraid to look at it, touch it, groom it and even had a few 3rd party examination.  It has since been pollinated twice, de-flowered many times and has produced two beautiful girls. What an awesome flower.  I welcome you all to have an open discussion based on the topics to come.

Stay blessed and keep the POKEY tight and right. POKEY RULES!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment